Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ubuntu and Vegan Hot-Dogs

So, I have a geek thing to talk about. Ubuntu. I just changed my OS on my old netbook from the Windows XP (Because it was bombarding me with error reports and it couldn't even re-install itself) to Ubuntu 10.10 Netbook Remix, Maverick.

This thing has never worked better, ever. The wireless is up and running perfectly (it never ran even okay on the Windows OS); the graphics, sound, mic and webcam is way better than it ever was as well; Ubuntu just rules with all the nifty features it has. I downloaded GIMP and opened it. In less time than it took me to even download GIMP on my last OS it was installed and loaded and I had played around with it. The thing is just amazing.

Also, I just devoured a vegan hot-dog with mustard and tomato sauce as well as fried onion. It was delicious. For those of you who can get it Fry's is the best in my opinion. The hot dogs are yummy and not to strong in their flavour.

Hopefully I will be going out tomorrow with the husbands cousin and aunt to try out this vegan store/cafe. I have to get me one of those lip balms at the very least! Now... cherry or root beer flavour? That is the question. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment