Monday, May 14, 2012

It be cold in here...


I am sitting here in my newly knitted "cat ears" hat and wondering what to make for dinner. Curry or pearl couscous with mushrooms? Either way I have more yarn, lots of plans and a lot of want and need to write.

I will probably end up in the sofa today after dinner with a cup of Rose and French Vanilla tea and the yarn knitting weird stuff while watching episodes of Supernatural. OR! I could watch some Disney movies. Oooh, decisions!

But, to the good news! I might be going to Earth Edge cafe on Friday! It is a place my husbands cousin tipped me off about and she is letting me tag along if I want to! She showed me some of the stuff she had gotten from there and WOW. Lip balm that smells like root beer, faux parmesan (yum!) and vegan cheese that melts! YAY! They also have a cafe, that serves burgers. Vegan burgers with vegan aioli! And they have sundaes! I want to go TODAY!

Oh well. I think I decided on the pearl couscous! With vegan hot dogs and mushrooms. I am off to cook some nomnoms! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment