Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Coffee and Guitars


I've been thinking about the world and my life in general lately. So much that it has begun to make me uneasy. But then I just sit down with a cup of coffee and play my guitar (badly, I might add). A lot of the things in life are so incredibly small and can seem mundane. Sometimes we don't even pay attention to them. But days like these, where the sun is shining and you have some spare time for a cup of coffee and the guitar one stops thinking and start living.

On a more food related note I am going to mosey on into the kitchen soon to fry up some Fry's burgers and down that vegan goodness with a large dose of mustard. (I am a mustard fiend)

Somewhere along the line I want this to become more than just a small, personal blog. More like a lifestyle blog, but with less shallowness and more beautiful words. Words of compassion... and lots of yummy vegan food!

No comments:

Post a Comment