Friday, May 4, 2012

Images, Words and Those Pains...

... I cannot wait until next month to see if the vegan diet does for me what it did last time I went on it. It almost eradicated my cramps, which was awesome. Right now I am not liking being a woman.

I am sitting here, sipping on a beer and playing around with images, words and creative thoughts.

I am hungry again, and I kind of wish I would have made more yummy food for dinner. We had hot dogs (vegan of coarse) with wholemeal bread. The husband had bought some veggie bacon that unfortunately contained egg white that he had with it. I, on the other hand, made a Tofu scramble that was delicious!

Tomorrow I'm making tofu curry. I can't wait! I have missed curry. It's so darned yummy! <3

Oh! I can have a sammich! Alfalfa sprouts and half of an avocado. Some onion and red bell pepper! *drools* Yumyumyum.

The husband is DMing a DnD game over Skype. It's quite cute, but it makes me feel a little bit lonely on Friday nights when they don't have Rugby League games on. I could plug in the PS2 and play some Star Wars games, I suppose... but right now I am content half-watching episodes of Dark Angel.

I also want to make this dish I have been thinking about. A pasta with kale, avocado and olives. Should be delicious.

Oh well, back to the Dark Angel and beer sipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment