Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Shining and Cold

It is cold outside, I am curled up in the sofa. A moss green blanket wrapped around me and one of my husbands jumpers with a hood pulled over my head. 

I have spent most of the day in a kind of daze. I keep wanting to make something... a drawing, a story, make something come to life. But the cold is seeping the energy out of me, and I cannot decide if I should cook dinner now or later.

Speaking of dinner, I have a recipe idea in my head. Just the thought of it is making my mouth water a little bit. I seem to have a need for pasta. It is good comfort food for cold evenings. I guess I should get started, even though I am not particularly hungry courtesy of a small handful of pecans. Oooh, I should add pecans to the dinner.

Oh well, I suppose I had better get started. Nothing is going to get better by me sitting here typing while half watching "The Shining".

No comments:

Post a Comment