Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cold feet and warm beds

It is cold tonight, chilly in fact... I am curled up in bed, wanting more tea and to watch an episode of Supernatural.

I made my go-to dish for dinner, a pearl couscous with mushroom and a vegan hot dog chopped up into it. And kale... kale is awesome.

I would love to spend the entire day tomorrow reading. But what should I read? I have to finish Wuthering Heights soon so I can start with another classic. And I am currently also reading "The Vampire Lestat". But I feel like some fantasy. I might have to go looking through my husband's side of the collection of books we have...

Oh well, I might just have to coax the husband to make me that cup of tea, my feet do not want to touch another cold tile in a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment