Thursday, May 17, 2012

Reading and Sushi

The visit to the Vegan cafe and shop has been pushed forward to next week. I am a little bit disappointed but my friend (and cousin-in-law) is a little under the weather at the moment, and health comes first!

I had an okay day anyway so far. Some scotch and beer has been imbibed (not good for the health), I made my own vegan burger and will be making vegan sushi for dinner. I got some kale, mushrooms, celery and carrots from the veggie store, so we will not go without yummy food. That much is certain. I also got organic beetroot and sunflower seed and will attempt to make something yummy with that. (I am a huge fan of beetroot. So yummy!)

Until then I have books to read, sites to check out, a new episode of Bones to watch (season finale unless I am mistaken), a bath to soak in and a youtube video to plan. Yes. I have decided to step into the youtube arena yet again. This time as a champion for rational veganism.

What to do first? Oh well, I think I'll start with the reading and work my way from there. The husband will probably be busy with his DnD campaign all afternoon and evening.

Keep healthy, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment